Modify Design of Block
To modify the block design, use the Background Tab.
The Background toolbar allows you to adjust the BackgroundColor, set BackgroundPhoto from a file manager and set the Video, Map, or Slider feature as a background of the block.
Hover over the block you would like to modify, click the Background button in the right floating sidebar:
The Background Tab provides you with a selection of background types Photo, Video, Slider, Map:
Background Photo: Background color and photo type are usually set by default:
- To change the color of a block, use a ColorPicker and Overlay;
- To change the Background Photo, you can drag and drop the new item into the Photo placeholder. The new background will immediately appear:
Alternatively, you can click the Photo placeholder to open the Upload Photo dialog and locate the image on your computer:
- Drag and drop the image into the Drag & Drop frame.
- Or click inside the Drag & Drop frame to open the Upload from Your Computer dialog and select the image to upload:
Background Video provides the ability to set a video as a background:
- Click the Video button to see options:
Link to Video provides the ability to paste videos from YouTube, Vimeo, and Dailymotion (link example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQsRQRzocnE)
- Add your link to the video:
To add the Opacity:
- Drag to set the opacity level for the background photo:
Background Slider: Provide the ability to set a slider as a background:
- The Edit Slider button allows you to set up a Background Slider with the same preferences as a Slider feature:
Background Map: Provides the ability to specify your location on a map:
- The EditMap button allows you to enter your address, select view map type, and set up zoom: