The Embed Block feature allows you to add external content from third-party sources to your website by pasting the embed code.
Here are the steps on how to add the Embed Block to Editor.
1. In the Site Editor, hover your mouse to the left sidebar and click BUILD ( pink button):
2. Under the FEATURES section, click ADVANCED:
3. Drag and drop the Embed Block onto the area of the page you want it to be positioned at:
4. There are two ways to add or paste codes:
- Click ADD EMBED. Start pasting the codes once the Embedded Content pop-up window appears:
- Hover on the Embed Blockfeature and click EDIT. You can paste the codes once the Embedded Content pop-up window appears:
5. Once the codes have been pasted, you will instantly see the content added to your page:
The Embed Block feature is very helpful when you need to add embed videos, images, and other content to your website via scripting (codes) from external sources.
The Embed Block with an External Site with URL
2. Enter the website's address (URL) into the Link field.
NOTE: You can only embed websites which HTTP/HTTPS protocol corresponds to the website's primary domain. Some HTTP sites may not be displayed in the Editor, but appear on the live site.
You can adjust embed content height to larger or smaller. (Smaller will create a scrollable box for the item).
With Embed Link type this option is always enabled. For Embed Code type simply disable the ADAPT TO FULL HEIGHT option.