Templates cannot be swapped once content has been created. Instead, customers can:
Change theme colors (create own/choose from templates):
- On the left sidebar of the Site Editor, by clicking Theme.
- Hover over the Colors button, and select it to open the Color Settings menu.
- Choose any of our predefined Color Themes by clicking the theme selector.
Add any pages from all available templates:
- Select Pages on the left sidebar of the Site Editor, click Add in the top right-hand corner.
- Click Page, then select Template in the Add New Page pop-up.
- Select a template from the list, and choose a page(s) you want to copy.
Enable the Block Creator:
- Click Settings on the left sidebar of the Site Editor.
- Go to Advanced, then select Site Editor.
- Turn on the Block Creator toggle. The Block Creator can be re-used on any page of the customer's website.