Adding a Timeline
The Timeline feature can be placed into different blocks via Drag & Drop. To add the feature:
- In the Site Editor, hover over the left sidebar and click Build:
- Under the Features section, click Content:
- Drag and drop the Timeline to the preferred area of the page:
Customizing a Timeline
Hover over a Timeline element to display the Edit button in its top-right corner and be able to modify the item:
You can modify the Layout and Design of the Timeline:
- Image: Allow to add an image (Available in №2 and №3 styles).
- Date: Allow to add the date.
- Title: Allow to add title.
- Description: Allow to add a description.
Style: Click on the style preview to select the preferable Timeline design and select a style that you want:
To align the timeline to the left or to the right or to the center of the section:
Line Color: Click the Color square to select the background color:
Please Note: Available only in №1 and №2 styles.
Circle Color: Click the Color square to select the background color:
Please Note: Available only in №1 style.
Shape Color: Click the Color square to select the background color ():
Please Note: Available only in №3 style.
Shape: Allow to change the shape (Available only in №2 and №3 styles):
Adding a Timeline Item
- Click [+] in the top left corner to Add a new item:
Deleting a Timeline Item
- Click [X] to Delete the selected item:
Select a text to display the Editing Menu:
Click on the Image to display the Editing Menu.
- You can Replace an image, add an Overlay, or add Alt Text: